3rd Year Lab (Common) - SEEE3732 - Semester I
THE THIRD YEAR LAB (COMMON)
SKEE 3732 - Common Laboratories
Common Third Year Laboratory (SKEE 3732)
Coordinator : Dr. Mohd Rodhi Sahid
Office : P02-317 / P07-222
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : 07- 5535895
List of laboratories:
What a third year laboratory student will do individually?
- Each student will be assigned a group of 3 or 4 (depends on the size of the section).
- Each student must download and print out the lab-sheet before entering the lab.
- Each student performances and ATTENDANCE in the lab will be evaluated as in-lab assessment.
- Based on the Academic Guidelines Book, if the student attendance is less than 80%, they will not pass this course and should repeat this course next year.
- Each student will be interviewed once in two week. This will be done at the end of each laboratory sessions.
- Each students must fill in the peer review form twice throughout the courses
What a group of lab students will do collectively?
- Each group has to attend experiments designated to them according to their program.
- Each group has to do a pre-lab task before conducting the experiment (could be a quiz/simulation or assignment).
- Each group has to conduct ALL TWELVE experiments assigned.
- Each group has to write a short report which should be handed in at the end of a laboratory session.
- * For Microprocessor and Basic Power Laboratory, the PRE-LAB should prepared/completed prior to the lab session. The PRE-LAB should be submitted in hardcopy at the beginning of the lab session. For Basic Power
- * For other labs, the PRE-LAB will be prepared at the beginning of the lab session in the respective lab.
- Each group has to write a long technical report which will be handed in ONE week after the experiment. Each student is required to write ONE long report only for the entire semester. The title of the long report is assigned by the Third Year Laboratory Coordinator.
* Please download the Guide of Technical Report Writing as a guidance in your report writing.